Post reblogged from with 42,733 notes
Shout out to muscular men that are still kinda chubby
Y’all are slept on so much but idk why
That lumberjack build does things to me
I like knowing I can cuddle with you but you can still fuck someone up
Post reblogged from with 500,448 notes
you dont like the word breast??? ok we’re having chicken boobs for dinner
Especially if it’s a female. Where the fuck is everything?
Speaking from recent experience, right above the vagina.
Post with 1 note
3-5 shots… shit. whiskey fucked me uuuuuuuup.
hot dog. and a bottle of water later.
and my friend baby sat me til 4am. thank god.
im home. <3
p.s. fuck my ex.
ok but seriously my favourite prehistoric animal is definitely andrewsarchus
THEIR JAW WAS A METER LONG
LOOK AT THAT SIZE COMPARISON
BUT THAT’S NOT THE BEST BIT
YOU SEE THEIR CLOSEST LIVING RELATIVES AREN’T BEARS
THEIR CLOSEST LIVING RELATIVES
masturbation is just having sex with the person you love the most
The two smartest men on the planet.
Just one of those posts you can’t not reblog.
This is unreal
fucking flawless omg
fucking praise dominos
you may heard of the split brain experiments, but let me tell you some really interesting things
- the split brain is done so people have less epileptic seizures.
- these seizures are caused by random neuron firings in a part of the brain
- because of the corpus callosum (connects the left and right brain, commuicates information between the two parts) these random neuron firings start to spread all around the brain
- this is no buena, there are so many neurons firing around the brain, people have horrible seizures
- so to fix this, scientists cut up the corpus callosum. now these neurons firing can’t get around the brain, because theres to pathway for them to get to the other side. yay, seizures gone!
- BUT WAIT! now the person has a split brain! what happens? do they become like mentally challenged zombies?
- the answer is NO. much to everyone’s surprise, the split brain doesn’t really impair a person THAT much.
- but it does have an effect
- some spooky side-effects include a person’s hand having a “mind” of its own.
- for example, a man’s left hand attempted to hit his wife, and he tried to stop it with his right hand. (he never wanted to abuse his wife in the first place)
- a person was reading a book she really enjoyed, but the left hand decided to close the book
- WHAT’S GOING ON?
- well the right side of the brain (which controls the left hand) can recognize things but isn’t able to name it (speech controlled by left side of brain)
- so when a person is reading a book she enjoys, the right side of the brain controlling the left hand, isn’t able to state that it enjoys the book. so it gets bored and closes it
- and that’s the split brain effect. hope you learned something!
Page 1 of 270